Company Name: Biz Star Power LLC
Brief Company Description:
It will be live, interactive, face-to-face online groups with the mission of providing a support system for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses. I will be starting with 6 groups so need to do some heavy duty marketing. These positions could easily turn into ore hours if wanted and eventually a full time position. There is also a bonus program. To be a proficient social media marketer would be good but even if you are learning I promise it will by a great experience and you will learn an immense amount of skills. Must be energetic, enthusiastic about learning, a team player and a positive attitude.
Job Title: Marketing Internship
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work in collaboration with the owner and senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- A plus if you are familiar or proficient in the following marketing programs
- Constant Contact
- Business Facebook
- Social media platforms
- Familiar with Analytics
- Posting ads
- Must be dependable and eager to learn.
- Must be at least in your second year at the University.
Internship Experience/Outcome: Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with the owner and social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date: Begin February 1st and end May 31st with possible full-time position after May 31st.
Pay / Compensation: The pay is $10 – $12 per hours/bonus options and they work a 10- 20 hour work week.
Application Instructions: Please send a resume to email@example.com include why you believe you would be a great choice.