Company Name: Mihlfeld & Associates Inc
Brief Company Description: M&A has been in business since March 31st, 1994 and is committed to providing Logistics Services and Technology that reduces costs, improves efficiency, and builds value for our clients through specialized transportation, distribution, and information services.
Job Title: Logistics Intern
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities: Mihlfeld & Associates is looking for highly motivated interns to join our team at our HQ in Springfield, MO.
- Enter customer load tenders into TMS with accuracy
- Use TMS to coordinate shipments
- Schedule appointments for pickup and delivery
- Collaborate with team to solve problems
- Track shipments
- Data analysis
- Special projects
- Students graduating in 2020 pursuing degrees in business, math, or computer science departments who are looking for a career in fast-paced industry working for company that they can make an impact.
- We are looking for employee’s who are problem-solvers, solution-seekers, continuous improvers, and lifelong learners.
- Interns must clearly communicate with customers and carriers via email and phone.
- Competency working in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite, is required.
Internship Experience/Outcome: Logistics Interns will be exposed to all aspects our company and gain real-world experience in the transportation and logistics industry. Logistics Interns will enter and coordinate shipments for our customers, support other customer service functions, and analyze data to provide insights and opportunities for customers and internal departments.
Mihlfeld & Associates, Inc. is an EOE dedicated to providing a great workplace experience and work-life balance for everyone. Below are some of the highlights:
- Competitive pay with paid training
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D)
- Workplace Culture that Actively Engages Employees
- M&A promotes the power of the individual and creates an environment that allows anyone to make a meaningful difference.
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date: To Be Determined
Pay / Compensation: Competitive pay with paid training
Application Instructions:To apply, submit an application through Handshake.