Company Name: Ozark Trails Council, Boy Scouts of America
Company Website: www.ozarktrailsbsa.org
The Ozark Trails Council serves over 7,400 youth members across 31 counties in Southwest Missouri and Southeast Kansas with the help of over 2,700 volunteers.
Job Title and Description/Primary Responsibilities: Video Editing and Marketing Internship
The Ozark Trails Council is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Program department and provide creative ideas to achieve strategic goals. The ideal candidate is currently enrolled in related coursework in a local university.
The video editing and marketing intern will collaborate with the Development Director to develop, direct, and edit marketing videos as well as marketing and communication efforts with a target of 10-15 hours per week. This internship will provide experience in video editing, media development, marketing and communications, social media communication, volunteer management and more.
- Professional attitude; self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of video editing and production
- Strong understanding of multiple social media platforms, and their marketing and advertising components
- Experience in photography, videography, and photo and/or video editing are preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Development Director and Council staff to develop, direct, and edit marketing videos which include topics such as Summer Camp, Recruitment, and Special Events.
- Developing selected marketing materials for special events, activities, and programs with the Development Director and Council staff.
- Help organize special events and activities
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities and special events (e.g. social media, direct mail, website)
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director
Job Location: Contact organization for details.
Hours: Approx. 10-15 hours per week
Application Instruction: Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the email below.
Contact: Max Duvall, Marketing Specialist <Max.Duvall@scouting.org>