Company Name: Missouri State University Football
Company Website: https://missouristatebears.com/sports/football
Coach Bobby Petrino is beginning his first year as head coach for Missouri State Football. Coach Petrino has brought in a talented staff and has added new talent to the football roster. We are excited to play this season and are excited for the family and friends of players and alumni of the University to experience the new era of Missouri State Football.
Job Title and Description: MSU Football Marketing Intern
MSU Football is looking for individuals who are passionate about graphic design, photographers, videographers, social media, and sports marketing. Interns will have a lot of freedom in the types and subjects/topics of projects, as well as a lot of creative freedom. Interns will create recruiting graphics and graphics that align with what the program, players and coaches within the program are up to.
- No qualifications are required, experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help design/create social media campaigns
- Build MSU Football’s social media presence, strengthen our engagement with followers and more
- Assist in managing and creating themes/campaigns/etc. through the content shared to MSU Football’s Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Design graphics to be posted from Missouri State Football’s Twitter and/or our coaches accounts as well as text/direct messages to recruits
- Take photographs and videos of players and coaches at practice, games, and during lifts, as well as recruits during campus visits
- Post pictures/videos to social media, use in graphics, create mini-series/vlogs, etc.
Internship Location: Forsythe Athletics Center and remotely.
Hours: Based on student’s availability.
Pay/Compensation: Compensated with gear, tickets, and possibly the opportunity to travel to games.
Internship Start Date: September 5th, 2020 *Flexible
Application Instruction: Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to the email below.
Contact: Taylor West, Athletics Graduate Assistant <firstname.lastname@example.org>