Company Name: Frontier Business Group
Company Website: https://frontiermedialabs.com/
Frontier Media, a full-service marketing firm located in Springfield MO, is growing rapidly. Since 2016, this company has hired over 15 people who all have one thing in common, the desire to win every day for their clients and themselves. They service many unique industries including categories like fishing, hunting, camping, log home, travel, pet, food, medical and even oil and gas. Be a part of a team where your opportunities for growth and excellence are not limited.
Job Title and Description/Primary Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Internship
There are three branches to this company that focus on various niches in the market, but they’re always open to helping any client that they can. Ideally, the candidate for this position would start immediately.
An ideal candidate would be familiar with:
- Basic marketing concepts such as CTR, impressions, SEO, etc.
- Social media platforms
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Google advertising
These are not requirements for the position, but if you are knowledgeable in any marketing platforms, please be sure to include those in your resume and application.
- Basic marketing knowledge (CTR, Impressions, SEM, SEO, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Ideally: Experience with Facebook & Instagram advertising.
- Ideally: Experience with search engine advertising.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your tasks will include assisting the Media Buying and Planning, Marketing Operations, and Account Management Teams to help our clients succeed. This will most likely include:
- Creating highly engaging social media posts.
- Creating Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns.
- Targeting demographics, geo-graphics, and interests relating to client’s needs.
- Assisting with our team’s reporting process.
- Learning about Customer Relationship Management software like HubSpot.
- Assisting our team with finalizing a continual and successful internship program.
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Hours: Minimum of 15 hours per week.
Internship Start Date: 10/12/20
Application Instructions: Please submit a resume and cover letter to the email below.
Chief Operating Officer