Company Name: Frontier Media Labs
Company Website: https://frontiermedialabs.com/
Frontier Media Labs is a full-service marketing agency built around one simple idea: Use the best technology and find the amazing people who love to grow our Clients with powerful marketing. E-commerce, brick & mortar, manufacturer, or service providers – we can help. The Frontier team is comprised of advertising ninjas, data junkies, website gurus, and revenue-sniffing bloodhounds.
Job Title and Description: Marketing Intern
Ideally, the candidate would start in May. This would be a paid, part-time internship because we know that your time is valuable. We’re hoping for at least 15 hours per week and possibly more. Please let us know in your application if you have any creative/design skills.
We are hiring for an internship role at Frontier Business Group! We are a small but mighty start-up marketing firm based out of Springfield, MO. We have three branches to our company that focus on various niches in the market, but we’re always open to helping any client that we can.
Your tasks will include assisting our Media Buying and Planning, Marketing Operations, and Account Management teams to help our clients succeed. This will most likely include:
- Creating highly engaging and creative social media posts.
- Creating Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns.
- Targeting demographics, geographies, and interests relating to client’s needs.
- Assisting with our team’s reporting process.
- Learning about Customer Relationship Management software like HubSpot.
- Assisting our team with finalizing a continual and successful internship program.
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Basic marketing concepts such as impressions, engagements, CTR, CPM, SEO, SEM, etc.
Creative skills An ideal candidate would be familiar with:
- Social Media platforms & advertising (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Google Advertising
These are not requirements for the position, but if you are knowledgeable in any marketing platforms, please be sure to include those in your resume and application.
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Internship Start Date: 05/01/2021
Please send your resume and cover letter to Christine@FrontierML.com
Christine Roth, Chief Operating Officer