Company Name: SRC Electrical LLC
Company Website: http://www.srcelectrical.com/
We are an Employee-Owned company whose philosophy has always been to Redefine the Art of Remanufacturing. Although remanufacturing is our specialty, we also provide high quality new Starters, Alternators, Generators, and Hydraulic Rotary Actuators. Our electronic capabilities include Electronic Control Modules (ECM’s), Displays & Instruments, Electromechanical Devices, and GPS Receivers & Antennas. We customize each of our programs to fit specific customer needs.
Job Title and Description: Summer Intern
SRC Electrical, LLC is seeking a candidate for a Summer internship of 2021. (May 24th – Aug 13th)
The primary function of this position is to assist the Sales and Marketing Department in coordinating all functional areas of Sales & Marketing.
Work is performed mostly in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to harsh conditions for
short periods of time is possible.
- Content Writing: Create and manage Blog Posts and Gated Content in collaboration with the Sales Team for SRC Electrical’s website and social media.
- Visual Production Assistance: Assist in creating visual contents including graphic design, photography, and videography.
- Training Participation: Attend internal and off-site trainings.
- Event Coordination: Help coordinate all Marketing Events.
- Staff Meetings: Participate in large staff meetings.
- Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being an owner of the company.
- Required to follow safety standards. Required to wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
- Work attendance must be exemplary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties
of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle or
feel; talk and hear. Lift and or move up to 20 pounds and 40 pounds occasionally.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel
- Experience in Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Premiere preferred, but not required
- Experience in photography and videography preferred, but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and prioritizing ability
- Great relationship building capabilities
Location: Springfield Missouri
Visit http://www.srcelectrical.com/career-opportunities-new-1 to fill out and submit an application to be considered.