The McQueary College of Health and Human Services (MCHHS) awarded 742 degrees at the spring 2022 commencement.
“Congratulations to all of our MCHHS graduates,” said Dr. Mark Smith, dean MCHHS. “I am proud of all the hard work you have done and wish you all luck in your future endeavors.”
Department graduation numbers
- School of Anesthesia conferred 23 graduate degrees.
- Biomedical sciences department conferred 59 undergraduate degrees.
- Communication sciences and disorders department conferred 59 undergraduate degrees and 42 graduate degrees.
- Department of kinesiology conferred 95 undergraduate degrees and 13 graduate degrees.
- School of Nursing conferred 46 undergraduate degrees and 24 graduate degrees.
- Department of physical therapy conferred 42 graduate degrees.
- Psychology department conferred 182 undergraduate degrees.
- Department of public health and sports medicine conferred 15 undergraduate degrees and 25 graduate degrees.
- School of Social Work conferred 39 undergraduate degrees and 78 graduate degrees.