Noncredit Leadership Education
21 GOLD participants were awarded their certificate of completion on Thursday, June 16. Missouri State’s GOLD program, or “Greater Ozarks Leadership Development,” is a noncredit program. Its purpose is to create community leaders, nonprofit organizers, public, and private business owners. It hones their leadership skills in their businesses, organizations, and communities.
Among the graduates were city representatives, fire departments, city utilities, and more.
Here is our list of graduates:
- Jeremy R. Anderson, Springfield Police Department
- Corey Becker, City of Nixa
- Amanda Bybee
- Jason Clark, Crawford, Murphy, & Tilly Inc.
- Julia Cottrell, Missouri State University
- Haley Jones-Sides, City of Springfield
- Joe Kelley, City of Mount Vernon
- Christopher Kempke, Missouri State University
- Jennifer LaPrade, Missouri State University
- Jb Lilley, City of Springfield Fire Department
- Paula Moore, Missouri State University
- Terry Moore, City of Mount Vernon
- Heather Morrison, Springfield-Greene County 9-1-1
- Sarah Prange, City Utilities of Springfield
- Jeffrey Prior, City of Springfield Fire Department
- Christopher Snipes, Springfield Police Department
- Jason Stutesmun, City of Nixa
- Tommy Van Horn, City of Battlefield
- Benjamin Wahl, City of Springfield Fire Department
- Letitia White-Minnis, Missouri State University
- Brian Wirth, City of Springfield
Congratulations to our GOLD graduates. Find out more information on our GOLD noncredit program.
- Visit MSU @ OTC Day on Feb. 28 - February 17, 2023
- Former Art Educator Finds New Inspiration - November 2, 2022
- Drew Abram Transferring For Success - October 25, 2022
- 2022 GoLead Graduation - July 8, 2022
- 2022 GOLD Graduation - June 28, 2022
- Williams Elementary Education Scholarship 2022 - May 31, 2022
- Q and A with Morgan Spoor - March 8, 2022