I thought it would be fun and google some interesting facts about Australia that we may not know about! Some of the interesting facts I found are:
- The Australian Alps get more snow than the Swiss Alps.
- 90% of Australians live on the coat. With central Australia being mostly desert, it pushes the vast majority of the population to live on the shores.
- Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world. The Tasmanian island has the cleanest air, air as clean as the air in Antarctica! With it having the best air quality around the world, it is a popular place for many outdoor activities and adventure.
- Austalia has over 60 separate wine regions! Australia has wine regions all over its country. the majority of these regions are in New South Wales and Victoria. If you are a wine fanatic, they suggest touring or road-tripping all over Australia to explore them.
- 80% of the animals are unique to Austalia. You may get to see some of these creatures in out state zoos but there is nothing like seeing these animals in their own natural habitats. Some animals may be easy to spot in a field while driving but others will require a tour guide to show you their location. A Great place to see many of these animals is the Sydney Wildlife World, and get the chance to take a picture with the Resident Koalas!