Over the past year, Apple has featured Missouri State courses from many professors, including Joe Hughes, Karl Kunkel, Todd Daniels, Tom Wyrick, Daniel Kaufman, Sam Dyer, and Robert Bradley.
Right before Thanksgiving, Apple began running a large feature on Lora Hobbs’ Introduction to Religion course; this was the first large feature for Missouri State.
iTunes U promotes Missouri State on an broad scale. Several professors have commented how they receive frequent praise, comments and questions about their courses on iTunes U, from across the U.S. and beyond.
To learn more about iTunes U, including how to become a contributor, please visit the Missouri State on iTunes U web site.
- Are you the next new media specialist intern? - November 13, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Public Affairs Convocation 2017 - October 24, 2017
- Social Media Kit: Public Affairs Week 2017 - August 22, 2017
- Creating points and shaded areas on the map - December 2, 2010
- Missouri State Featured in iTunes U - December 3, 2009
- Missouri State courses featured in iTunes U - August 18, 2009