- Clearly breaks down different programs, including teacher education options
Students studying history have many career options; the teacher education options are now clearly delineated and outlined.
- Promotes student opportunities
This department offers several ways for students to get involved outside the classroom, from History Day to essay contests. All of these options are outlined within the new site.
Several university relations offices assisted the history department in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Andrea Mostyn, university communications assistant director
- Content development: Jessica Clements, new media specialist
- Design: Veronica Adinegara, publications senior graphic designer
- Website implementation: Brad Fortenberry, Brittany Dilts and Tasha Jacobsen, web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of web and new media