Our team is growing.
The marketing and communications division at Missouri State currently has three open graduate assistantships.
Are you a creative communicator who loves to tell stories? We need you to help recruit students and be a brand ambassador for the university and its programs.
Each position would give you an opportunity to get hands-on experience with marketing, promotion, writing, editing and public relations while having your education paid for.
Find the position that’s right for you.
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Social Media Kit: Fall 2017 #BearGrads - November 28, 2017
- All New Search Site Launched - June 9, 2014
- How to Write Closure-compiler Extern Files – Part 1 The Basics - September 12, 2013
- Latest Campus Map Source Code - May 1, 2013
- The Return of Shuttle Tracking - April 30, 2013
- April Fools’ Day 2013 - April 1, 2013
- Application Cache Success with an External API - February 1, 2013
- Testing new shuttle tracking hardware - November 7, 2012