The media, journalism and film website was redesigned as part of the Academic Website Project, which strives to enhance academic websites for use in recruitment efforts.
Key features of the newly designed website include the following:
- Showcases student work
The website features student work and provides continuous coverage of student awards and accomplishments. This practice helps prospective students better understand the curriculum and possibilities for success.
- Details the extracurricular opportunities and services
The website lists the hands-on opportunities for students (from working at newspapers to film projects) as well as the equipment and services in Student Production Center.
Several university relations offices assisted in developing this site:
- Staff lead: Jessica Clements, new media specialist
- Content: Aaron Baker, publications graduate assistant, assisted by Mark Biggs, department head of media, journalism and film
- Design: Veronica Adinegara, publications senior graphic designer
- Website implementation: Brandon Jimeno, Brad Fortenberry, Brittany Dilts, Tasha Jacobsen and David Howell, Web and new media student workers, with oversight by Brad Mitchell, new media producer, and Sara Clark, director of Web and new media