The acronym SUDERS stands for Sensitive University Data Export Request System, and is a custom web site that the University uses to ensure sensitive data is shared only with external organizations who are well prepared to protect it. Anyone who is considering sending sensitive data off campus should first complete a SUDERS request and await approval to proceed. The system will track what data is shared with approved organizations. Besides the obvious information security implications, this validation is required under Federal law for some University information, e.g. financial or health records.
To complete the request, go to My.MissouriState.edu, select the Work Resources tab and you’ll find the link on the Information Access channel. If you need assistance or more information, feel free to contact me at TheresaMcCoy@missouristate.edu or x64395.
Written by Theresa McCoy, Coordinator of MIS
- Celebrating Marianne Stanley - May 9, 2022
- Banner XE - August 6, 2015
- FERPA Hold - August 6, 2015
- 25Live for Class Schedule Builders - July 8, 2015
- New Fee Waiver Application - April 2, 2015
- Improving Argos Reporting - April 2, 2015
- Ellucian rolls out eCommunities - January 16, 2015
- Requesting a Data Check Before Sending Data Off Campus - December 17, 2014
- Welcoming New Staff to the MIS Team - December 17, 2014
- Enhanced Database and Report Search Features - December 17, 2014