Ellucian has rolled out eCommunities, their new collaboration home, as a replacement for their Commons. eCommunities offers a modern user interface, familiar terms and concepts found in many business and social applications all brought together via an intuitive design supported on tablets, smartphones or pc’s. Single Sign On integration with the Ellucian HUB and profile synchronization help streamline access and avoid redundancies. eCommunities offers the ability for you to follow spaces, groups, people and specific content. Additionally, you can build your own streams (feeds) and customize your inbox notices to your specific work-style.
This new collaboration software site will help us find the information we need and collaborate with other institutions and Ellucian.
Written by Greg Snider, Sr. Database Analyst
- Celebrating Marianne Stanley - May 9, 2022
- Banner XE - August 6, 2015
- FERPA Hold - August 6, 2015
- 25Live for Class Schedule Builders - July 8, 2015
- New Fee Waiver Application - April 2, 2015
- Improving Argos Reporting - April 2, 2015
- Ellucian rolls out eCommunities - January 16, 2015
- Requesting a Data Check Before Sending Data Off Campus - December 17, 2014
- Welcoming New Staff to the MIS Team - December 17, 2014
- Enhanced Database and Report Search Features - December 17, 2014