Update 3:45 PM – My Missouri State is back up. You may notice some performance issues as service is fully restored.
Update 3:25 PM – The Amazon Web Services (AWS) outage at the root of the My Missouri State issue may also affect Blackboard and linked textbook resources. Our team will continue to monitor the situation and post upates here as we receive more information.
Update 3:00 PM – Our software provider has traced this issue to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) outage affecting multiple intuitions and companies. We will continue to work with them to restore service as quickly as possible, and will update this post as we receive information.
The My Missouri State portal is currently not working. Missouri State staff are working closely with our software vendor and host, Ellucian, to restore service as quickly as possible. This page will be updated when we know more.
- My Missouri State Outage - June 13, 2023
- Multifactor Authentication – Number Matching Coming Soon - April 26, 2023
- Watch Out for Fake Geek Squad Scam Emails - January 30, 2023
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month - October 3, 2022
- Phishing Email Targeting Missouri State Users - September 13, 2022
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month - October 7, 2021
- Account Security Changes Coming July 27 - July 13, 2021
- VPN Changes Coming February 23 - January 21, 2021
- Update Chrome to Stay Safe Online - November 17, 2020
- Secure Your Online Classroom Spaces - April 3, 2020