City Utilities contractors will be installing piping along east Cherry between Kimbrough and Holland over the next few days. As a result, crosswalks in the area will be temporarily closed to allow for work.
- On October 21, 2020 the crosswalk between the Professional Building east entrance and the main entrance to O’Reilly and McQueary will be closed.
- On October 22, 2020 the crosswalk between at Cherry Street and Holland Avenue, near the shuttle stop driveway, will be closed.
- Signs will be placed to alert pedestrians.
- Both crosswalks will not be closed at the same time.
- See the map below for additional detail.