On Saturday, August 5th, starting at 4:30 a.m., there will be an electrical utility interruption in support of the Temple Hall/Roy Blunt Hall Project. The outage is expected to run continuously until work is complete. We expect the work to be completed prior to 8:00 p.m..
- Plaster East Bleachers – will be dark – no power.
- Plaster Sports Complex – Generator will be running.
- Central Stores and Maintenance – will be dark – no power.
- Kemper Hall – will be dark – no power.
- Temple Hall (to include the Vivarium and the Fountain) – a generator will be staged August 2nd or 3rd to support research needs in Temple Hall during the outage. This is a make and break connection. There will be two times (beginning and end) where there will be no power.
Facility Systems Impacted:
- All Normal Electrical Power to the Facility will be impacted.
- Domestic Water (Hot and Cold)
- Networking and Telecom
- Building Automation System.
- Fire Panel – likely will have trouble alarm
- Facility Card Access
- HVAC, Pumps, Air Handling Units, etc.
- Chill Boxes & Freezers.
- Camera Systems
- Steam and Chilled Water
- Outside Lighting
If you have any questions please contact Facilities Management at 836-8400.