We have an important task for your to-do list. File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2022-2023 school year.
You’ll need some information before you get started.
- Your FSA ID (a parent may need one too).
- Federal income tax forms from 2020.
- Missouri State’s federal school code (002503).
Even if you have scholarships, this is important. Filing your FAFSA opens the door for you to receive federal financial aid, a list that could include grants, which you don’t have to pay back down the road. Here’s a look at what you may qualify for:
- Federal Pell Grant.
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG).
- Federal Teacher Education Assistance Grant (TEACH).
- Federal subsidized and unsubsidized Stafford Loans.
- Federal work study.
- Access Missouri Grant (for Missouri residents).