If you’re a high school senior planning to enroll at MSU in the Fall 2022 semester, it’s not too late to add additional scholarship money to your aid package!
The Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation’s (MSLF) Access EXTRA Scholarship application is still open and will remain open through the deadline of May 31, 2022. The Access EXTRA Scholarship is a private scholarship for students eligible for the Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program and who have earned a cumulative 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent on another scale) weighted or unweighted GPA through at least seven semesters at a Missouri high school. Please note, in order to qualify the GPA will need to be converted to a 4.0 scale.
- 2022 high school graduates; Missouri high school seniors who are enrolled full-time in a Missouri 4-year or 2-year higher education
institution in the fall of 2022. See eligible schools list.
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the state’s Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program by having an Expected Family Contribution
of 12,000 or less as determined on the FAFSA.
- Earned a cumulative 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent on another scale) weighted or unweighted GPA through at least
seven semesters at a Missouri high school. Please note, in order to qualify the GPA will need to be converted to a 4.0 scale.
- Missouri resident.
- Before you start, you will need a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) generated from the FAFSA and your high school transcript
through at least seven semesters.
- Go to myscholarshipcentral.org/apply and click “Apply Now”.
- On the top right of the page, click “Sign In” if you already have a My Scholarship Central account, or “Sign Up” if you’ve never used
- Enter your email and password. If you are a new user, you will receive a confirmation email and must click the link in the email to
validate your account. Use an email address that you will have access to after you graduate from high school.
- Complete the General Application if you have not done so this year.
- After submitting the General Application, you should see the Access EXTRA Scholarship on your list of Recommended
- Opportunities. If not, click “Opportunities” in the blue bar and choose “Ours.” Search “Access EXTRA”.
- Click the orange “Apply” button next to the opportunity name. After completing the application, click “submit” at the bottom right of
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 636.733.3712.