- Now – December 1st – Flu shots available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment Monday – Friday at 8am- 4pm
- Happening Now- Biometric screenings available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment Monday – Friday at 8am- 4pm
- November 3rd- PSU room 308, 7a- Noon (provided by Mercy) Book your appointment now.
- November 17th – Downtown Alumni Center, 7a- Noon (provided by Mercy) Book your appointment now.
- Both Covid 19 Vaccination and Flu vaccination records must be received by Magers Health and wellness prior to Dec 1, 2021 in order to receive the full wellness incentive for 2022 premiums.
- Submit a copy of your COVID‑19 vaccination card or other written documentation to Magers. Options include:
- Email them to MagersMedicalRecords@MissouriState.edu
- Bring a printed copy to Magers
- Fax them to 417-836-4133
- The documentation will be entered into your electronic health record at Magers.
- Check your immunization record through the Magers MyHealth Portal one week later to confirm the vaccination record has been entered.
- Records must be received prior to 10/29/2021 in order for the discounted rate to show correctly in the benefit enrollment system during open enrollment. Records submitted prior to 12/1/2021 will be given the discounted rate for 2022.
Virtual Benefits Fair:
- November 1st-December 1st
The virtual benefit fair will run concurrent with benefits open enrollment. More details about the virtual event will be available in future HR Blogs.
- November 1st- December 1st
Review current elections to ensure accuracy, make benefit changes, and enroll 2022 Cafeteria/Flexible spending elections.
Follow the HR Blog to make sure you stay up to date on activities and important dates.