Launched 1/1/2022, ASIFlex will offer a convenient Recurring Direct Pay program for dependent care provider payaments. Recurring Direct Pay participants will no longer need to submit a claim for every payment. This is a free service with a one-time initial set up between the participant, their provider, and ASIFlex. After completion, ASIFlex will pay the participant’s dependent care provider directly from their ASIFlex account on the agreed schedule.
Participant benefits from using the Recurring Direct Pay Program:
- Payments are made on the schedule the participant and provider choose.
- No need to file claims after initial setup.
- Participants no longer need to pay day care fees directly and then wait for reimbursement.
- The appropriate fees are paid directly to the provider of the participant’s choice. (Requires enrollment and certification by their provider.)
- Notification of payment is sent to both participant and provider when payment is made.
- Participant can stop or make changes at any time.
- The Recurring Direct Pay Program is free for the participant.
Provider’s benefit from participating in the Recurring Direct Pay Program:
- Payments are made directly to the provider’s bank account on the scheduled payment due date without any required follow-up.
- There are no fees for participating in the Recurring Direct Pay program.
- The provider will be listed as participating in the Recurring Direct Pay program during the participant’s enrollment process.
- Eliminates the need for the provider to issue billings for day care services.
- Notification of payment is sent to both provider and the employee when payment is made.
To enroll in the program, log-in to the Employee Portal at asiflex.com. Under Participant Services, click on “Schedule a Recurring Direct Payment”. Select the plan year and select Dependent Care as the provider type. Next, the participating provider is selected for authorized direct payment from the ASIFlex account. The participant will schedule the direct payment and Submit. ASIFlex will reach out to the provider for certification of the participant information. If the provider is not listed, the participant will check the box indicating the provider is not listed and supply the contact information. Additionally, participants must provide banking information and authorize ASIFlex to debit their bank account to pay the provider in the event there are insufficient funds in the Dependent Care account at the time of scheduled payment. This program ensures the provider will receive the full payment each time it is due.