Fall is a busy time. Do you have these important dates saved?
Flu/Covid booster vaccinations:
In order to reduce the impact of COVID and influenza on our workforce, full-time employees enrolled on the Health Plan will qualify for the full 2023 wellness incentive by completing the COVID bi-valent booster (or original series if not previously completed, or previous booster) January 1, 2022, thru December 1, 2022 and flu vaccination between August 1, 2022, thru December 1, 2022.
Completion of a Booster Covid bi-valent vaccination (or original series if not previously completed; or previous booster) will account for $15 of your wellness incentive for those full-time employees on the Health plan. Covid bivalent vaccinations are covered service under the Health plan.
- Now – December 1st – Flu/Covid vaccinations available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times.
- October 10th – Flu/ Covid vaccination clinic Mountain Grove Campus, 9:30am- 11:00am by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- October 12th – Flu/ Covid vaccination clinic at West Plains campus, 10am- 2:30pm by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- October 18th – Flu/Covid vaccination clinic Downtown Alumni Center, 1pm-3:30pm by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- October 26th- Flu/Covid vaccination clinic Springfield, PSU-Grand ballroom 11am-3pm by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- October 27th – Flu/Covid vaccination clinic at West plains campus, 10am- 2:30pm by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
Employees who are unable to undergo COVID and/or flu vaccination due to disability, medical contraindication, or sincerely held religious belief may seek a reasonable accommodation by contacting Julia Holmes, Deputy Compliance Officer, at JuliaHolmes@MissouriState.edu or (417) 836-6755. If an employee’s request for an accommodation is approved, the employee will be permitted to earn the full wellness incentive by completing biometrics.
- Employees who were previously granted an accommodation with respect to the 2022 wellness incentive must resubmit their request for 2023. All requests for accommodation must be received on or before November 1, 2022. Requests received after that day will be denied as untimely.
All employees are encouraged to undergo annual biometric screening, which is a covered preventative service under the Health plan. Additionally, employees who have received an approved accommodation to the 2023 wellness incentive program will be permitted to earn the full $30/month incentive by completing biometrics in lieu of vaccination.
- Happening Now- Biometric screenings available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment
- October 27th – West Plains Campus 10am -2:30pm (provided by Magers) by appointment
- November 2nd- Springfield, PSU-room 308, 7am- 10am (provided by Mercy) schedule here
Employees and covered dependents, enrolled in the critical illness insurance coverage are eligible to receive a $100 wellness reimbursement for covered wellness/preventative care related activities, including biometric screening. *Reimbursement under critical illness plan is payable even when service is provided at no cost.
- October 26th – Springfield, PSU 11a-3pm
- October 27th – West Plains Student Rec center 1pm-4p
- November 1st-December 1st – virtual
The live health and benefits fairs will feature various vendors. The virtual benefit fair will run concurrent with benefits open enrollment. More details about both the live and virtual events will be available in future HR Blogs.
Benefits Open Enrollment:
- November 1st- December 1st
Be sure to complete your benefit open enrollment review to review current elections to ensure accuracy, make benefit changes, and enroll 2023 Cafeteria/Flexible spending elections.
MOSER’s ready to retire seminar:
- October 5th, West Plains Campus, Kellet Hall 101. 9:00am- Noon
- October 12th, Springfield, PSU-3rd floor ballroom east. 1:00pm-4:00 pm
- October 13th, Springfield, PSU-3rd floor ballroom east. 9:00 am- Noon
Seating is limited. If you have not already registered, now is the time, do so through myMOSERS. MOSER’s has webinars available as well. Registration closes two (2) weeks before webinars and one (1) week before in-person seminars. Once you have registered, confirmation and reminders will be sent.
MOdeferred Comp 1 on 1 meetings:
- October 5th, Springfield, Carrington 315. 10:30am- 2:30pm
Schedule your 1 on 1 meeting with Ronda Peterson to establish your savings goals, review your account, or enroll in the plan.
Employee Wellness Activities:
- October 12th, Zoom. 12:15pm -1pm.
- November 16th, Zoom. 12:15pm -1pm.
- October 25th, Kampeter health Sciences Hall 426. 5:15 pm – 6:30pm
- Multiple sessions and dates: Now – November 30th
For more information about Employee wellness activities visit the Employee wellness site or contact Galen Martin at 417-836-4064.