An internship within the Mondelez International Sales organization is generally a 10-12 week assignment. The assignment, which closely mirrors experiences of a Mondelēz International Sales Rep, will provide a realistic preview of the Sales Representative’s responsibilities and is geared towards developing knowledge of Mondelēz International’s Field Sales organization. Individuals are exposed to selling and merchandising while growing the necessary skills to work independently and also function successfully as part of a team.
Each intern is assigned a supervisor who designates projects, answers questions and provides guidance. Throughout the summer, the intern will be assessed on overall performance, including project management and personal leadership skills. An intern’s responsibilities could include the following:
* Develop a knowledge of Mondelēz International products, sales systems and procedures including proper merchandising, sources of product and distribution, space management programs and uses, sales campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides and instruments, and sales presentations
* Positively influence the sale of Mondelēz International products by exploiting selling opportunities at the store level consistent with company programs and strategies
* Secure store-level support on special promotions, seasonal items, special product bookings and new items
* Meet or exceed all shelving standards and ensure inventory needs are met
* Develop strong business relationships with store management
* Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all pricing activities
* Professionally represent the Mondelēz International organization, acting in accordance with company business standards and managing financial activities in an ethical manner
* Present project on customer or industry to management at end of internship
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to negotiate
* Well organized
* Ability to work independently
* Strong presentation skills
* Valid Driver’s License & satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
* Successful completion of background and substance testing
* Reliable transportation
* Completion of freshman year in college
Interviews will be held Thursday, April 7, 2016 in Glass Hall 117.
Please e-mail Douglas Bobe your Resume.
He will contact you and set up an interview time.
Please contact me April 4 – April 6, at 5:00 pm.