Thinker & Strategist
Strategy – St. Louis, Missouri
Initially, this junior-level position focuses on assisting more senior-level strategists with reporting, analysis and research. Within six to nine months, this Junior Strategist would begin to lead inbound marketing strategy on new and/or existing clients. The ideal candidate has had an internship or entry-level role researching or executing digital marketing strategies and is hungry to learn how inbound marketing works in the B2B industrial space.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform SEO 101 work including on-page updates, technical site audits and white-hat link building
- Provide research for strategic plans including keyword research, content idea prospecting and conversion optimization suggestions
- Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and identify optimizations to client strategies
- Prove capability of strategic autonomy to lead strategy for clients
- Passion for understanding digital marketing and the B2B industrial buying process
- Ability to research and understand our clients’ businesses
- Exceptional strategic, creative and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and persuasive writing skills
- Desire to learn more about online marketing in the B2B industrial space
- Availability to work from our St. Louis, MO office
What will make you stand out
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with CMSs, CRMs or marketing software; especially WordPress, HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Previous experience earning and building quality backlinks
- PPC, SEO, local SEO, content marketing and web analytics experience with a track record of ongoing improvement
- Examples of work entailing strategic and analytical thinking
By applying for this position, you are certifying that the information provided on this application form and any other documents provided to Gorilla 76 are complete and accurate. If asked to provide work samples, you are certifying that samples provided were created by you. Withholding information or providing false information will result in a refusal to hire or termination of your employment. This application is valid for 90 days, and you must reapply for consideration beyond 90 days.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle and policy at Gorilla 76, where employment is based upon your capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship status, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.