Company Name: BKD CPAs & Advisors
Brief Company Description: BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
Job Title: Marketing Internship – National Advisory Services
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities: BKD is actively seeking applicants for a Marketing Intern. This is a paid internship. This individual will collaborate with our National Advisory Services team, numerous partners, including industry leaders, and other Marketing & Business Development personnel throughout the firm.
- Participate in market research initiatives
- Participate in strategic projects in a support capacity
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management system
- Create and scrub prospect lists
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Ad hoc projects, as needed
Required Qualifications: The Marketing & Business Development Intern is an independent thinker and a person who can take direction and initiate action. This individual is efficient, organized, detail oriented and able to multitask. He or she must be professional, upbeat, energetic and dependable and take ownership of and pride in his/her work.
- We are able to be flexible with your school schedule providing you are able to:
- Accommodate our normal business hours of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and;
- Commit to at least 12-15 hours per week during the Academic year and;
- 20+ hours per week during the summer
- Must be at least a Junior and pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in major and overall is required (Copy of official transcript is required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Maintain a residence within the local area of Springfield, MO
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date: January-May 2020
Pay / Compensation: Paid internship (determined by experience)
Application Instructions: Click here to apply directly to the BKD career site.