Job Title & Job Description / Primary Responsibilities: Global Development Intern
- Assisting with partner grant programs including monitoring, tracking and receipt of predetermined outputs and outcomes from Enactus country operations/Enactus teams
- Compiling grant outputs and outcomes into an engaging, comprehensive, succinct report for the partner
- Conducting research and compiling briefings on current or prospective partners
- Organizing partner/grant program initiatives including purchasing, budgeting, designing, setting-up, tracking attendees, etc., i.e. partner breakfast at Enactus World Cup
- Assisting with Enactus event executive registration and/or communicating with executive assistants regarding hotels and other participation details
- Collaborating with a multi-department team to determine new and exciting ways/sponsorships to engage partners
- Managing expense and credit card reporting for the Global Development department
- Updating and creating partner/prospect accounts, contacts, tasks or other information in Salesforce
- Assisting with business travel planning and booking for the Global Development department
- Global Development Intern
- Develop and schedule engaging, yet professional social content (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter)
- Maintain communication with the public, such as private messages through various social media platforms and emails
- Contact students who need to update their personal profiles or project profiles on Enactus+
- Generate monthly reports of website analytics through Google Analytics
- Occasionally produce media lists and distribute press releases/blog posts
- Programs you’ll learn/utilize through this position: Adobe Photoshop, CampaignMonitor, Google Analytics, Meltwater, Microsoft Outlook, Sprout Social, Salesforce, WordPress
Required Qualifications: Must be available 15-20 hours a week, staying in the Springfield area over the summer, have a passport /has the ability to acquire a passport, graduating in May 2021 or later.
Learning Outcomes of Internship: Student will utilize various programs such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, WordPress and Meltwater among many more business, marketing and communication software within a nonprofit setting.
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date: April 2020 – May 2021
Pay / Compensation: $10/hour
- VALUABLE work experience, cute animals, snacks, and the opportunity to attend Enactus World Cup 2020 in Utrecht, Netherlands!
Application Instructions: Excited yet? Email your resumes to Madison Hendrix (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Internship – Enactus” by 1 April. In the email, please specify which internship you are interested in. Interested in both? If you have any questions, comments, concerns or you just want to chat, feel free to reach out to me as well!