Company Name: JosNoe Medical Inc.
Company Website: https://josnoemedical.com/
JosNoe Medical is an FDA-registered company that specializes in safe, high-quality, reliable surgical products. We provide best-in-class products for laparoscopic procedures, such as anti-fogging scope warmers, filters, and insufflation tubing sets.
The JosNoe Medical team has deep experience in healthcare, engineering, product design, manufacturing, logistics, and regulatory compliance. With a full-time quality auditor on staff, JosNoe Medical puts a huge emphasis on the quality and safety of our laparoscopic surgery products.
Job Title and Description/Primary Responsibilities: Warehouse/Office Associate
- Customer Service
- Be able to repetitively reach, bend, pull, and push and leverage a range of motion.
- Be able to lift 30lbs or greater
- Have general computer skills and be enthusiastic about learning new systems/software.
- Advanced English writer
- Strong work ethic
- Familiarity with basic warehouse equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, and ladders) preferred.
- QuickBooks experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload shipments from trucks
- Pull completed orders and prepare for shipment
- Inventory management
- Fill out Purchase Orders
- Maintain organization of the warehouse
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials
- Filling Quality Assurance documents
- Follow GMP systems
- Vendor and Customer contact (collections)
- Work with shipping companies (costs)
- Move pallets
Job Location: Nixa, MO
Hours: 20 hours per week / Flexible Hours between 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Compensation: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour with yearly raises
Internship Start Date: Immediately or Fall 2021
Internship End Date: Ongoing, ideally training over the next 1-2 years to become the full time Office Manager
Application Instructions: email application to Matheus Martins at firstname.lastname@example.org