Missouri State has a newly redesigned tool for connecting with other alumni: MarooNation! Check it out to see what all the great features MarooNation offers alumni.
New elements of the redesigned site include:
- A new log-in option on the homepage
Logging into the site opens up several more ways to connect to your peers.
- A link on every redesigned academic website
Every redesigned academic website includes an “Alumni and Friends” page. This page includes information about ways to give to the department, upcoming alumni events and links to pages where you can update your personal information and document your career.
- Design: Lindsay Thomack, web and new media designer
- Website implementation: David Howell, web and new media student worker, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of web and new media
- Recap: Hello Omni CMS, goodbye Web Press! - March 14, 2023
- Improve your Omni CMS skills at this free training - February 21, 2023
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018