The Graduate College website was completely redesigned, in both content and look. The goal was to implement a recruitment focus that complemented other academic websites promoting graduate programs.
Key features include the following:
- Landing pages for each audience
The site was broken into the three audiences: future students; new and current students; and faculty and staff. This allowed the content on each of those pages to be tailored to the unique needs of the audience.
- Checklist for applying to Missouri State
The main content of the Future Students page is a checklist for applying to Missouri State, which details each step and makes the process easier to understand.
- Use of a blog to provide updates
Graduate Council minutes, updates and event notices are now distributed via the Graduate College blog, which is shared on social media and automatically fed into the website.
- Content: Jessica Clements, new media specialist
- Design: Chris Austin, Web designer
- Website implementation: Jake Myers, Brittany Dilts, Hannah Morrison and Ted Ostapko, Web and new media student workers, with oversight by Sara Clark, director of Web and new media