Missouri State University’s fall 2015 commencement ceremonies will take place Friday, Dec. 11, 2015 at JQH Arena.
- What: Fall 2015 commencement
- When: Friday, Dec. 11, 2015 at 12:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Where: JQH Arena
- Live streaming: livestream.com/mostate
- Social media tagboard: tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442
- Event website: http://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/fall-2015-commencement.htm
Share your story
Help us celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates by sharing the experience on social media. If you are graduating or attending graduation to celebrate with someone, we want to hear about it.
We encourage you to join the conversation before and during commencement by posting about it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #BearGrads.
Make your posts social media savvy
- Tag your posts with the official commencement hashtag: #BearGrads
- Tag Missouri State University or @missouristate
- Tag the post with the Springfield, Missouri hashtag: #SGF
- If you would like to provide a link for more information on the event, please link to http://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/fall-2015-commencement.htm
- When you post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing it with a photo or video.
- Nothing beats a first-hand perspective. If you attend commencement, share photos from or quotes about your experience.
Facebook cover photos
Add #BearGrads digital wallpaper to your desktop or phone screen.
Sample social media posts
- Congratulations to our #BearGrads! We’re proud of you!
- Can’t make it to commencement? Watch the ceremonies live online at http://livestream.com/mostate/ #BearGrads
- #BearGrads has a new member, and it’s my (son, daughter, friend, etc.) (@TagThePerson).
- What’s your favorite college memory? Share using #BearGrads.
- Graduating on Friday? Share your photos from the day using #BearGrads.
- See what our #BearGrads have to say about commencement day: http://bit.ly/1Hlgn1C. Join the conversation with #BearGrads
Review our steps for turning a link into a tweet.
Sample Facebook posts
Facebook allows for some additional customization. This sample post provides content recommendations based on our best practice tips for optimizing link sharing on Facebook.
- URL: www.tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442
- Headline: #BearGrads on Tagboard
- Long text content: Missouri State Bears will receive their degrees Friday, Dec. 11. Will you be donning your cap and gown? Share your experiences using #BearGrads
- Short text content: Get an inside look at commencement through the eyes of Missouri State University graduates.
- Recap: Hello Omni CMS, goodbye Web Press! - March 14, 2023
- Improve your Omni CMS skills at this free training - February 21, 2023
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018