Websites, blogs, social media — there are now more ways than ever to reach our audience, and we all want to use each platform as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Join us for a free session, where we’ll offer tips and tricks for online marketing and communications.
Making your statement in a digital world
You’ll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We’ll answer questions like:
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- How can we use elements of the Missouri State brand?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
- What: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, a free training on websites and social media presented by Lucie Amberg and Kevin Agee
- When: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Nov. 10
- Where: Traywick Parliamentary Room, Plaster Student Union Room 313
- Who: Open to faculty, staff and students who manage content for Missouri State websites, blogs and social media platforms
- How: This event is free; registration though My Learning Connection is requested. Please feel free to bring your own laptop or tablet.
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World - November 17, 2016
- Recap: 2016 Public Affairs Convocation on social media - November 9, 2016
- Free training for websites, blogs and social media - November 2, 2016
- Redesigned physician assistant studies website: Academic excellence + work-life balance - October 3, 2016
- Free photo opportunity for faculty and staff - August 24, 2016
- Mobile-friendly academic website conversions: Spring semester progress - July 23, 2016
- Free photo opportunity for faculty and staff - June 17, 2016
- Free photo opportunity for faculty and staff - April 7, 2016
- Recap: Student work featured - January 11, 2016
- Redesigned biology website: Diverse programs in a mobile-friendly format - January 7, 2016