Join us for a free half-day session about best practices for websites, blogs and social media. We’ll offer tips and tricks for online marketing and communications.
Making your statement in a digital world
You’ll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We’ll answer questions like:
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we become better strategic storytellers?
- How can we utilize the newest features of the upgraded blog themes?
- What are some tips and tricks we can use to make sure our site is accessible for all users?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
- What: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, a free training session on websites and social media presented by Erika Brame and Kai Raymer
- When: 1-5 p.m., Friday, Sept. 29.
- Where: Karls Hall, room 102
- Who: Open to faculty, staff and students who manage content for Missouri State University websites, blogs and social media platforms.
- How: This event is free; registration though My Learning Connection is requested. Please feel free to bring your own laptop or tablet.