Share your story
Help us celebrate #BearGrads by sharing your experience on social media. If you are graduating or attending graduation to celebrate with someone, we want to hear about it. You may even see yourself featured on Missouri State’s social media channels.
We encourage you to join the conversation before and during commencement by posting about it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #BearGrads.
Make your posts social media savvy
- Tag your posts with the official commencement hashtag: #BearGrads
- Share your experience with us by tagging Missouri State University or @missouristate
- Tag your posts with the Springfield, Missouri hashtag: #SGF
- If you would like to provide a link for more information on the event, please link to http://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/fall-2017-commencement.htm
- When you post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing with a photo or video.
- Nothing beats a first-hand perspective. If you attend commencement, share photos from or quotes about your experience.
- Follow the #BearGrads conversation on Tagboard
Look for our #BearGrads geofilter on Snapchat Dec. 15 in Hammons Student Center and JQH Arena.
Facebook timeline photos
Twitter timeline photos
Download and share GIFs from Missouri State’s GIPHY channel.
Add #BearGrads digital wallpaper to your desktop or phone screen.
Sample social media posts
- Congratulations to our #BearGrads! We’re proud of you!
- Can’t make it to commencement? Watch the ceremonies live online at YouTube #BearGrads
- #BearGrads has a new member, and it’s my (son, daughter, friend, etc.) (@TagThePerson).
- What’s your favorite college memory? Share using #BearGrads.
- Graduating on Friday? Share your photos from the day using #BearGrads.
- Explore what our #BearGrads have to say about commencement day: http://bit.ly/1Hlgn1C. Join the conversation with #BearGrads
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018