Are you a person with a case of wanderlust? Do you dream of adventuring across the globe? Good news, we’re here to help.
The Alumni Association sponsors trips across the country and around the world for alumni and friends. There are perks to traveling with us instead of jet setting on your own. We’ll give you three.
- You won’t be a typical tourist. Are you a curious person who enjoys learning and discovering new things? With us, you can go beyond the typical tourist traps to learn about the culture, cuisine and history of the places you visit. Our trips have fun, educational components such as architectural tours, wine tastings and gallery visits that highlight the qualities that make each destination unique.
- You can enjoy the best of both worlds. If you like the idea of specially curated tours and tastings, but also want the freedom to adventure solo, you’re in luck. Our international trips offer flexible excursions that allow you to choose cultural, active, special interest or service activities, or to opt out and explore on your own. What you do is up to you.
- You won’t have to worry about the mundane details. Arranging hotels, transfers and transportation between locations can be tedious and time consuming. When you travel with fellow Bears, you can leave those details to the travel experts and spend more time making a list of the exciting places you want to visit.
In 2016, the Alumni Association is offering international trips to the following locations:
- Cuba: April 10-18, 2016
- Provence, France: June 14-22, 2016
- Barcelona and San Sebastian, Spain: Sept. 4-13, 2016
Would you like more information? If so, visit the travel section of our website, or call us at 417-836-5654.