Get involved with a COB student organization! The benefits of joining a student organization specific to your college, department, or major include:
- learning more about the industry you are preparing to enter.
- building connections with fellow students and faculty.
- interacting with experienced professionals in your chosen field.
- opportunities to travel to conferences and participate in competitive events.
Stay up-to-date, by visiting the two digital displays dedicated to student orgs on the first floor, north and south hallways, inside Glass Hall. Both displays are near the center enter/exit doors.
COB Student Organizations
As you can see from the list below, there are a wide range of options to consider. Please reach out to the contact listed within Campus Link if you are interested in joining any of the following organizations.
- Accounting Club/Institute of Management Accountants Student Chapter (Accounting Club/IMA Student Chapter)
- Advertising Club (AD CLUB)
- Alpha Kappa Psi (AKPsi)
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Association of Fashion and Design (AFAD)
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP)
- Collegiate DECA
- Concrete Consortium (MSU ACI)
- Construction Club of Missouri State (AGC Construction Club)
- Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- Enactus Missouri State University
- Entertainment Management Association
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Future Business Leaders of America – Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
- Future Healthcare Leaders
- Gamma Iota Sigma (GIS)
- Home Builders Organization (MSHBO)
- Logistics And Supply Chain Management Association (LSCMA)
- MBA Association (MBAA)
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Club (MEP Club)
- Missouri State Marketing Association (AMA)
- Sigma Lambda Chi (SLX)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Springfield Design Association (SDA)
- Women in Construction