The site lauded Missouri State University (MSU) for its promise “that students who elect the virtual online bachelor degree option receive the same academic experience as their peers in the classroom.”
How ranking is determined
- Student achievement.
- Business preparation.
- Career resources.
- Quality of education.
About the program
Missouri State’s online business degree programs are fully accredited by AACSB International, the premiere accrediting body for business programs.
Students who wish to receive an online undergraduate degree in business can pick from one of the following options:
- Business Analysis (BS).
- Finance – Corporate and investments option (BS).
- General business (BS).
- Information technology – Application development track (BS).
- Information technology – Infrastructure track (BS).
- Information technology – Cybersecurity track (BS).
- Marketing – Marketing management track (BS).
Individuals interested in adding an online minor in business can select: