According to Study.com, Missouri State University has one of the nation’s top online bachelor’s in business degrees.
The site lauded Missouri State University (MSU) for its promise “that students who elect the virtual online bachelor degree option receive the same academic experience as their peers in the classroom.”
How ranking is determined
Study.com evaluated hundreds of online degree options and compiled a list of 50 of the best programs based on factors, such as:
- Student achievement.
- Business preparation.
- Career resources.
- Quality of education.
About the program
Missouri State’s online business degree programs are fully accredited by AACSB International, the premiere accrediting body for business programs.
Students who wish to receive an online undergraduate degree in business can pick from one of the following options:
- Business Analysis (BS).
- Finance – Corporate and investments option (BS).
- General business (BS).
- Information technology – Application development track (BS).
- Information technology – Infrastructure track (BS).
- Information technology – Cybersecurity track (BS).
- Marketing – Marketing management track (BS).
Individuals interested in adding an online minor in business can select: