COB is able to provide professional attire for a limited number of participants with demonstrated financial need. Limited funding is available each year and participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The student must:
i. be a declared COB major (sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student)
ii. have a FAFSA on file, with demonstrated financial need, in the Financial Aid Office or if an international student, the Director of International Services recommendation of need.
iii. not have received a suit from the Suits4Students Assistance Program in the past.
iv. request assistance via the COB Suits4Students Interest Form by the application deadline
2022 Suits4Students Assistance Program Interest Form-Apply Today!
Access the 2022 Suits4Students Interest Form
Contact Mary Grace Phillips, MaryGPhillips@MissouriState.edu with any questions.
- 2022 Interest Form deadlines
- July 25: Suits4Students Application Opens
- August 31: Suits4Students Application Closes
- All applications must be received by 5:00 pm, August 31, 2022
- All suits must be selected from merchandise available at JCPenney, located within the Battlefield Mall, 2825 S Glenstone Ave Ste 200, Springfield, MO 65804. More details will be provided to those who are eligible to participate in the 2021 scholarship program.
COB Career Fair Professional Attire Requirement
All students who attend the Accounting and/or COB Career Fair are required to wear appropriate professional attire as defined herein. All clothes should be tailored, in good condition, and wrinkle and lint free. Professional attire is defined as:
- A suit jacket and pants / skirt in a coordinating color.
- A suit jacket is required
- Skirts and dresses should be knee length when standing and thighs covered while seated.
- Shoes should be close-toe heel or dress shoes.
- Generally, a tie is required with a suit coat and collared shirt.
Any student found failing to satisfy the professional attire dress code will be asked to leave the fair and return in more appropriate attire.