Construction will begin in October on the new University Health and Wellness Center. We received excellent, affordable bids on 9/8/2016 from several fine contractors. This will allow the entire project to be built, on schedule and on budget.
Your new 36,000 square foot University Health and Wellness Center, opening January 2, 2018, will be a great legacy facility welcoming new Bears to campus for decades to come!
- Expanded Wellness Program
- Women’s Center
- Drive Through Pharmacy
- Urgent Care
- Expanded Clinic Space
- Psychology Clinic On Site
- More Medical Services
- Free Travel Clinic for Students
- Free Sports Medicine Clinic for Students
- Four Most Common Labs Free for Students
- Increased Privacy
- State of the Art Facilities
Thanks to the support of the student body, all of our patients will continue to receive top quality, medical home care at the best primary care clinic in southwest Missouri.