Magers Health and Wellness Center is committed to the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
We are open and assisting patients during this Covid-19 virus pandemic.
We have made some modifications for the safety of patients and staff:
• The Medical Clinic is available to see individuals who need to be seen in person. Please make sure to call the clinic before coming in.
- Those who do not need to be seen in person will have the option of using our telemedicine services which will allow us to still meet with patients and help them by telephone.
- Our receptionist will help you arrange a telemedicine visit if this is appropriate for you at this time.
• The Pharmacy lobby is closed. All prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) items are available through the pharmacy drive-thru.
If you are seen in the clinic as a patient, and are unable to utilize the drive-thru, the Pharmacy will gladly deliver to your location within the clinic.
Magers Health and Wellness Center and Pharmacy are open Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm.
We continue to offer necessary lab, x-ray, treatment, and clinical services.
We have a precautionary Covid screening process at our entrance for patients and for our staff.
The Magers staff and custodial services are frequently, actively cleaning Magers for added safety.
• If you have a mask, please wear your mask when you come to Magers.
• We ask that only patients come to Magers at this time. No visitors please, unless one visitor is essential to help the patient: minor, translate, mobility, etc.
• If you have questions, please contact us at 417-836-4000.
• For up to date information regarding the response of Missouri State University, please visit https://www.missouristate.edu/Coronavirus/default.htm