Updated Clinic and Pharmacy Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Medical Clinic is available to see individuals who need to be seen in person.
- Please make sure to call the clinic before coming in so we can help you with your questions and your appointments.
- Also, for the medical safety of patients and staff, everyone must wear a mask in Magers.
- Please bring your mask when you com to Magers. If you don’t have a mask, we will give one to you at the front door.
- To reduce risks of exposure, please come to the appointment by yourself, unless you must have a translator or guardian.
Those who need medical assistance but do not need to be seen in person will have the option of using our telemedicine services.
- Telemedicine services will allow our Medical Staff to meet with patients and help them by telephone. We utilize your electronic medical record during the visit, so we have full access to your Magers medical records during the visit.
- Our receptionist will help arrange a telemedicine visit if this is appropriate for you at this time.
- Get started by completing the Telehealth Consent form.
The Pharmacy lobby is closed. All prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) items are available through the pharmacy drive-thru.
- If you are seen in the clinic as a patient and are unable to utilize the drive-thru, the Pharmacy will gladly deliver to your location within the clinic.