The CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19.
Information for Parents and Adolescents:
- A new webpage (COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens) provides information about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccines for adolescents aged 12 and older, how to find a vaccination provider for adolescents, and what to expect during and after vaccination.
- A new fact sheet (COVID-19 Vaccines for Preteens and Teens) is a printable fact sheet for parents that explains the benefits of a COVID-19 vaccine for their children, safety information, and what to expect during and after vaccination.
- Two new Frequently Asked Questions have been posted to address questions about the safety and benefits of COVID-19 vaccination for adolescents aged 12 and older.
- The web pages Key Things to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines and About COVID-19 Vaccines have been updated to include the recommendation that adolescents aged 12 and older get vaccinated.
- The web page COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Specific Groups has been updated to help the public find information about vaccination for adolescents.