Missouri State University employees can win cash prizes and save on their insurance premiums by getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
Missouri State University employees have 20 chances to win a $1,000 cash prize in the months ahead, just for getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
As part of the university’s Employee Vaccination Incentive Program, MSU will announce the names of 5 winning employees on Aug. 18 during the university’s Town Hall meeting. Subsequent drawings of 3 names will be held weekly on Friday afternoons beginning Aug. 27 with the final drawing on Sept. 24.
How to enter the drawings
All full- and part-time employees who get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to win. Employees who get fully vaccinated at Magers Health and Wellness Center are automatically entered into the drawing. Employees who get fully vaccinated somewhere other than Magers must submit a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card or other written documentation to the clinic in one of the following ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring a printed copy to Magers in person.
- Fax to 417-836-4143.
Save up to $360 on your annual health insurance premiums!
COVID-19 vaccine shot (must complete vaccine regimen based on the type of vaccine administered, single or double dose): qualifies for $20 per month discount.
- Flu vaccine shot: qualifies for $10 per month discount.
- Flu Vaccines credit runs from 1 September, 2021 through 1 December, 2021.
- Both vaccinations must be administered prior to December 1, 2021 to qualify for the maximum $30 per month health insurance premium discount.