Henry Ford famously said, “Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you’re right.” Ford’s adage highlights the power of positive thinking, warns of the danger of negative thinking, and it reminds us how much mindset matters.
The LinkedIn Learning May Challenge kicks off May 11 and focuses on the power of positive thinking and how to foster a growth mindset.
Challenge yourself to participate every day – it takes ~5 minutes or less. To stay on track, try keeping a journal or print the calendar and initial each day when you’ve completed it. Happy learning!
- Activate your LinkedIn Learning Account.
- Print and save the challenge calendar.
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning activity (5 mins or less)
- Initial each day once you’ve completed the activity to keep track of your progress.
- Share your biggest take away via email to HRLiL@missouristate.edu by Wednesday, June 2, to be entered to win LinkedIn Learning swag! (Only faculty and staff are eligible to participate)
Visit the MSU-LinkedIn Learning website for the latest information.