Over this past year, MCHHS accomplished many goals that support student success including:
- Kampeter Heath Sciences Hall building dedication.
- MCHHS de-stigmatizing mental health event.
- MCHHS partnership with Burrell Behavioral Health.
- Creation of the MCHHS Student Success and Advisement Center.
- Numerous departmental awards.
Looking ahead to 2023
For the last few months, the MCHHS Leadership Team has been planning and strategizing for 2023.
“I firmly believe that in the coming months, MSU and MCHHS have an excellent opportunity to build upon the strong foundational stones that have helped propel us to success through thinking big, examining existing structures and creating new partnerships,” said Dr. Mark Smith, Dean of MCHHS.
Here are some things to look out for in 2023:
- New doctoral programs starting in fall 2023: PsyD and the OTD.
- New College: Judith E. Reynolds College of Arts and Humanities (July 2023).
- Opportunity to reimagine academic structures.
- March 3, 2023: First College Wide Professional Development Half-Day for MCHHS.
- Coming fall 2023: College facilities upgrade application process for faculty and staff.