Missouri State University’s spring 2014 commencement ceremonies will take place Friday, May 16, 2014 at JQH Arena. More than 2,300 students will receive their degrees during three commencement ceremonies: 10 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- What: Spring 2014 commencement
- When: Ceremonies held at 10 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. May 16
- Where: JQH Arena
- Live streaming video of each ceremony: http://new.livestream.com/mostate/spring2014
- Social media tagboard: https://tagboard.com/BearGrads
Share your story
Help us celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates by sharing about it on social media. If you are graduating or attending graduation to celebrate with someone, we want to hear about your experience!
We encourage you to join the online conversation during before and during commencement by posting about it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #BearGrads.
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag the post with the official commencement hashtag: #BearGrads
- Whenever possible, tag Missouri State University or @missouristate
- If applicable, tag the post with the Springfield, Missouri, hashtag: #SGF
- If you would like to provide a link for more information on the event, please link to: http://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/Spring-2014.htm
- When you post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing it with a photo or video.
- Nothing beats a first-hand perspective! If you attend commencement, consider sharing a photo from or quote about your experience.
Facebook cover photos
Brand your Facebook profile or page with a custom Bear grads photo. Click the image you like below to save the pre-cropped, full-size image.
Brand your Twitter profile with a custom Bear grads photo. Click the image you like below to save the pre-cropped, full-size image.
Photos for the new Twitter look
Photos for the old Twitter look
Recognize the students in your area who are graduating by downloading a “Congratulations, graduates!” poster for your office. One poster option provides customizable space for featuring your graduates.
Sample social media posts
- Congratulations to our 2,380 #BearGrads! We’re proud of you!
- Advice to #BearGrads: Don’t just #FollowYourPassion at Missouri State. Hone it in your career.
- Can’t make it to commencement? Watch the ceremonies live online at http://new.livestream.com/mostate/spring2014 #BearGrads
- Hey graduate – What’s your favorite college memory? Share using #BearGrads.
- Graduating on Friday? Share your photos from the day using #BearGrads. Congrats!
- See what our #BearGrads have to say about commencement day: https://tagboard.com/BearGrads. Join the conversation with #BearGrads
Review our steps for turning a link into a tweet.
Sample Facebook posts
Sharing about commencement on Facebook allows for some additional customization. The sample posts provide content recommendations based on our best practice tips for optimizing link sharing on Facebook.
Congrats to the more than 2,300 new Missouri State alums! Join the celebration by attending a commencement ceremony on May 16 or watching live online via Livestream http://new.livestream.com/mostate/spring2014. #BearGrads
See what our graduates have to say about graduation day:https://tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442. Share your photos, warm wishes and congratulations with them using #BearGrads.
- URL: https://tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442
- Headline: #BearGrads on Tagboard
- Long text content: More than 2,380 Missouri State Bears will receive their degrees Friday, May 16. Will you be donning your cap and gown? Share your experiences using #BearGrads
- Short text content: Get an inside look at commencement through the eyes of Missouri State University graduates.