Laura Ingalls Wilder: Exploring Her Work and Writing Life — The Later Years
- What: A Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). A short, not-for-credit, online course for free. Open to the public – participants do not have to be registered Missouri State students.
- When: Starts April 6, 2015: runs for eight weeks. Participants can enroll in the course at any point during the eight weeks.
- Where: Enroll now through the Canvas Network.
- Contact person: Lacey Geiger, Open Course Coordinator, at (417) 836-8803 or LaceyGeiger@MissouriState.edu
Share your story!
We want to hear about your experience! We encourage you to join the online conversation leading up to and during the course by posting on Facebook or Twitter and tagging your photos with the official course hashtag #WilderLaterYears
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag the post with the course hashtag #WilderLaterYears
- Whenever possible tag Missouri State Outreach or @missouristate
- If applicable, tag the post with the Springfield, Missouri, hashtag: #SGF
- As you participate in the MOOC, consider sharing a quote about your experience.
Brand your Facebook profile with the cover photo below:
Use the customized Facebook sharing photo provided below:
Sample Facebook post
- FREE online course exploring the work of Laura Ingalls Wilder created in her later years. Begins April 6, 2015! www.MissouriState.edu/Wilder
- Enroll now in this FREE, not-for-credit, online course featuring the later writings from Laura Ingalls Wilder. www.MissouriState.edu/Wilder
For your Twitter account cover photo:
To use as a sharing photo:
- Explore the later writings of Laura Ingalls Wilder with this free, not-for-credit, online course!
- Free, not-for-credit, online course about the Laura Ingalls Wilder’s later work! www.MissouriState.edu/WilderLaterYears
- Author Pamela Smith Hill shares her insights into work created in Laura Ingalls Wilder’s later years! www.MissouriState.edu/WilderLaterYears
If you need anything additional, please contact Lacey Geiger at (417) 836-8803 or Valerie Cummings at (417) 836-6664.
This social media kit was created by Valerie Cummings and originally posted to the Missouri State Outreach blog.