Date: Wednesday, May 29
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Glass Hall
The Web Accessibility Summit is a one-day conference that is focused on website accessibility. If you are a website or social media content contributor on campus, this conference will be beneficial to you.
The schedule is packed with digital accessibility sessions, including the following:
- Inclusive design workshop with Derek Featherstone, international authority on accessibility and inclusive design
- Single-page application workshop with Rachel Cherry, founder/director of WPCampus
- Social media keynote with Chris D’Orso, SUNY College at Brockport, and Justin Romack, Texas A&M University
- How to write for accessibility with Kai Raymer and Kevin Agee, Missouri State University
- Transcribing techniques with Michael Fienen, nuCloud
For more information contact Sara Clark.
This post originally published on Provost Communiqué.