Two events bring experts to your doorstep
You’re invited to attend two conferences happening in Glass Hall:
May 29: Web Accessibility Summit
- Exploring digital accessibility in higher education and beyond
- Ideal for web, digital and accessibility professionals; faculty and instructional designers
- Registration closes May 17
May 30-31: MO AHEAD Conference
- Focusing on ACCESS in higher education
- Designed for faculty and staff supporting students with disabilities online and in-person
- Registration closes May 24
Register through My Learning Connection
Search for “accessibility” to find the events. Get help with registration.
Why you should attend
Discover methods for supporting all students and users
Come away with strategies that improve outcomes. Learn techniques that make your online and in-person materials work for everyone.
Attend for free (lunch included)
Faculty and staff may use their noncredit fee waiver for registration. This includes lunch on all three days. Register for each event through My Learning Connection.
Learn face-to-face from experts
Access experts without having to travel. The schedules are packed with sessions, including the following:
- Workshop with Derek Featherstone, international authority on accessibility and inclusive design
- Keynote with Melanie Thornton, coordinator of access and equity outreach for the University of Arkansas
Document your commitment to diversity and inclusion
These events support the university’s goal for inclusive excellence. Show your support by attending.